Underwood Ammo combines our trademark power and precision with Lehigh Defense’s masterfully designed Xtreme Penetrator bullets—the result is one jaw dropping round. This round is solid copper and features a unique nose that maximizes penetration and facilitates consistent and reliable magazine feeding.
This round offers:
- Solid Copper (Lead Free) precision CNC machined design. Good for the environment, bad, really bad for the target
- Unique nose that increases the hydraulic velocity creating high pressure spikes resulting in a larger permanent wound column and over twice the penetration than most expanding bullets.
- Blunt nose for initial energy transfer and straight, deep penetration while allowing for reliable magazine feeding.
- Solid copper construction and cutting edges to punch through entry barriers without deformation or deflection.
Nickel plated casings with our new nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms, enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo’s rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience. If for some reason Underwood Ammunition fails to meet performance expectations, we stand by our product 100% and will make sure the customer is satisfied with every purchase.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 357 Sig
- Bullet Weight: 115 Grains
- Bullet Style: Lehigh Defense Xtreme Penetrator
- Case Type: Ducta-Bright7a Nickel Plated Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 1450 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 537 ft. lbs.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Jul 2016
Underwood & Lehigh Defense’s Xtreme Penetrator bullets are a great marriage! The Terminal Ballistics and the wound channel are beyond compare! These are my Carry self-defense rounds. I have NO DOUBT this round will put an attacker down!
Flat shooting and accurate
Posted by Unknown on 4th Jun 2016
Wish this could be a duty round.
2, 5, 8 and 11
Posted by Unknown on 1st Nov 2015
Load this great special ammo as second, fifth, eighth and eleventh round in every magazine for my Glock 32. I am not the smartest shooter, but until someone convinces me otherwise, that is my plan for forever.
Posted by Unknown on 7th Apr 2015
Overall this ammo was great. No problems. Will be ordering more very soon.