- SKU : 110
- Cartridge : .380 ACP
- Bullet Brand : Hornady®
- Bullet Weight (gr) : 90
- Bullet Construction : Jacketed Hollow Point
- Bullet Model : eXtreme Terminal Performance (XTP®)
- Bullet Material : Brass
- Case Type : Nickel Plated Brass
- Supressor Safe : Yes
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1) : 0.100
- Muzzle Energy (ft. lbs) : 210
- Muzzle Velocity (fps) : 1,025
- Sectional Density : 0.100
Underwood Ammo™ XTP rounds are notable for their power and accuracy. We utilize Hornady eXtreme Terminal Performance (XTP) bullets which are designed for deep terminal penetration, great accuracy and controlled expansion. We combine Hornady unparalleled XTP bullets with our own carefully formulated design which results in one lethal round.<
Nickel-plated casings, our nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel-plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
- This ammo is for cartridge size .380 ACP.
- The bullet is made from Brass.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.355.
- This bullet weighs 90 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1025 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be subsonic and travels slower than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 210 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.10202057414912. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.099 - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo