- SKU : 465
- Cartridge : .458 HAM'R
- Bullet Brand : Nosler®
- Bullet Weight (gr) : 300
- Bullet Construction : Ballistic Tip Boat Tail
- Bullet Model : Ballistic Tip® Hunting
- Bullet Material : Copper, Lead
- Case Type : Brass
- Supressor Safe : Yes
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1) : 0.250
- Muzzle Energy (ft. lbs) : 2,938
- Muzzle Velocity (fps) : 2,100
- Sectional Density : 0.200
Nosler® Ballistic Tip Hunting bullets have been trusted by hunters for nearly 25 years. They are precision made and individually inspected for the utmost quality which translates to incredible accuracy with every shot. The heavy jacket base prevents bullet deformation during firing and holds together at extreme velocities as well as a poly-carbonate tip that resists deformation in the magazine and initiates expansion upon impact. The bullet's mid-section keeps it together at any velocity until impact, and a uniform, pure lead core eliminates possible imbalance and erratic flight caused by air pockets
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
- This ammo is for cartridge size .458 HAM'R.
- The bullet is made from Copper, Lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.458.
- This bullet weighs 300 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 2100 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be supersonic and travels faster than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 2938 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.204311239569911. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.25 - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo
Not for use in firearms chambered in .458 SOCOM
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision is not compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high-performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
All Ammunition Sales are Final. There are no exceptions.
For safety reasons, we will not accept ammunition returns. You must be 21 years or older to order handgun ammunition or 18 years of age or older to order rifle ammunition. Ammunition must ship UPS or FedEx ground. Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. It is your responsibility, as a customer, to know what cartridge your firearm uses. If you need help choosing the correct ammunition our technicians would be more than happy to assist you before you place your order. Please check local laws before ordering. By ordering this Ammunition, you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal and regulatory requirements to purchase this Ammunition.
We, at Underwood Ammo, stand by our product 100% to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. In the rare event, you receive a product that has been damaged, in shipping, or defective merchandise, the merchandise shall be returned to us and will be subject to manufacturer approval. In the case of defective merchandise, it is your responsibility to contact Underwood Ammo to arrange for the return of the merchandise. We will, at our discretion, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective part or product covered by our warranty when it is returned by the original consumer, with proof of purchase and an assigned Return Authorization number from the factory.