- SKU : 212
- Cartridge : 9x25mm Dillon
- Bullet Brand : Nosler®
- Bullet Weight (gr) : 124
- Bullet Construction : Jacketed Hollow Point
- Bullet Model : Bonded Defense®
- Bullet Material : Copper, Lead
- Case Type : Brass
- Supressor Safe : Yes
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1) : 0.120
- Muzzle Energy (ft. lbs) : 796
- Muzzle Velocity (fps) : 1,700
- Sectional Density : 0.140
Nosler®, Inc., the world’s foremost bonded bullet manufacturer is announcing their new Nosler® DEFENSE™ line of handgun and rifle ammunition loaded up front with Nosler’s new Bonded PERFORMANCE™ bullets. Nosler’s® Bonded PERFORMANCE™ bullets were developed with the same technology as Nosler’s renowned AccuBond® line which eliminates the possibility of jacket/core separation resulting in higher weight retention and maximum barrier penetration. Bonded PERFORMANCE™ handgun bullets are designed with a tapered jacket and specially engineered lead alloy core for predictable expansion and penetration. The polymer tip resists clogging and aides smooth, reliable feeding. Bonded PERFORMANCE™ handgun bullets will be available exclusively in Nosler® DEFENSE™ handgun ammunition and are offered in either jacketed hollow point or polymer tipped configuration.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
- This ammo is for cartridge size 9x25mm Dillon.
- The bullet is made from Copper, Lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.355.
- This bullet weighs 124 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1700 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be supersonic and travels faster than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 796 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.140561679938788. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.118 - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision is not compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high-performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
All Ammunition Sales are Final. There are no exceptions.
For safety reasons, we will not accept ammunition returns. You must be 21 years or older to order handgun ammunition or 18 years of age or older to order rifle ammunition. Ammunition must ship UPS or FedEx ground. Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. It is your responsibility, as a customer, to know what cartridge your firearm uses. If you need help choosing the correct ammunition our technicians would be more than happy to assist you before you place your order. Please check local laws before ordering. By ordering this Ammunition, you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal and regulatory requirements to purchase this Ammunition.
We, at Underwood Ammo, stand by our product 100% to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. In the rare event, you receive a product that has been damaged, in shipping, or defective merchandise, the merchandise shall be returned to us and will be subject to manufacturer approval. In the case of defective merchandise, it is your responsibility to contact Underwood Ammo to arrange for the return of the merchandise. We will, at our discretion, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective part or product covered by our warranty when it is returned by the original consumer, with proof of purchase and an assigned Return Authorization number from the factory.