- Caliber: 9x25mm Dillon
- Bullet Weight: 90 Grains
- Bullet Style: Lehigh Defense Xtreme Defense
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2000 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 800 ft lbs
The Xtreme Defender is based on the popular Xtreme Penetrator product line. The XD ammunition has an optimized nose flute, total weight, and velocity to achieve a penetration depth up to 18 inches* with a permanent wound cavity (PWC) that is just simply enormous; no other expanding hollow point comes close to achieving anywhere near this diameter and volume. Not only is the PWC over 100% larger than any other expanding bullet, expansion is achieved despite being shot through barriers. The solid copper body ensures that wallboard, sheet metal, and automotive glass will have no effect on the Permanent Wound Channel.
*Falling within FBI guidelines
This round offers:
- A permanent wound cavity (PWC)that is 2 times greater than any expanding bullet
- Reduced recoil.
- CNC machined from solid copper to overcome barriers to penetration
- Radial flutes that force the hydraulic energy inward to build pressure
- Minimal surface area to increase the force at the point of contact and sharp cutting edges that defeat barriers
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience. If for some reason Underwood Ammunition fails to meet performance expectations, we stand by our product 100% and will make sure the customer is satisfied with every purchase.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.