- Caliber: 308 Winchester
- Bullet Weight: 168 Grains
- Bullet Style: Hollow Point Boat Tail
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2840 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 3009 ft lbs
We have set the bar even higher with our match grade ammo offerings, it is hand crafted with even more stringent standards than our other fine offerings. Only with the utmost time, care, and detail in mind, our match grade ammo is perfect for competition shooters, long range and large game hunters, and the most disciplined sharpshooters alike. We feel that this is the finest example of ammunition available on the market today, where performance, precision, consistency, and value find marriage in one perfect cartridge.
- Cases checked for weight variances and a likeness
- Necks and shoulders checked for perfect chambering
- Brass is cut to exact SAAMI specifications
- Overall length double checked to ensure lands/bullet marriage
- Cartridges are visually inspected, as always, after a precise machine inspection
Case mouths are deburred, chamfered, and checked before loading. Flash holes are deburred and checked. Powder charges are hand thrown to deliver consistency and accuracy with each shot.
Our match grade ammo is personally hand crafted by Underwood Ballsiticians in small batches and is truly rival to some of the world's best handloads.
Built to the tightest tolerances for peak performance rivaling and sometimes surpassing handloads in many guns. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases."